I need to get my name corrected for my passport, how do I book an ad for the same in Telegraph and Ei Somoy and what documents you need?

Answer:

You can know the entire process of booking your advertisement with the help of our Online Ad Booking Tutorial. It provides a complete tour of the online booking process through releaseMyAd. Also keep in mind that you need to book your ad under the Announcement Category and the sub category should be Change of Name so that it is published in the right section.

You can start your booking in the Telegraph from the Telegraph Announcement Ad Rates page. For booking your ad in Ei Somoy, you need to visit the Ei Somoy Announcement Ad Rates section. In both the cases, you can choose the preferred editions as shown in the Tutorial and then proceed to compose your ad, preview it, confirm the release dates and clear the payment for the same.

You can make the payment through online or offline payment mediums as per your convenience. Also please book the ad 2-3 days in advance for a timely release of the ad. You must send is a scanned copy of the Original Notarized Affidavit to documents@releasemyad.com.

Related to: Telegraph, Change of Name, How to Book, Documentation Post date: 25/11/2016 - 10:29AM