- Online Newspaper Ad Booking
- Lowest Ad Rates
- Save Upto 50% via Discount Packages
- Instant Confirmation & Release
Select Your Change of Name Newspaper Ad Type:
SELECT AD TYPE
Frequently Asked QuestionsVIEW ALL
Change of Name ads in Telegraph can be booked under Classified Text & Classified Display format.
Classified Text ads in Telegraph are run on lines whereas Classified display ads appear in smaller width sizes in the classified columns.
Hence it is recommended to book your ad two days prior to the release date to ensure a smooth booking process.
Follow these series of steps to book your Change of Name ad in Telegraph
Begin your ad booking process by selecting the newspaper and category as & Change of Name respectively.
Select your desired Ad Format.
The next important step is to select from a range of discounted package.
You will then be directed to the ‘Compose Ad’ page wherein you need to select your preferred Sub Category and Preferences of your choice. Compose your ad by filling in specific requirements like physical traits, personal information & economic and family background you are looking for your prospective match in the ad content. Do not forget to mention your own educational & professional background along with the contact info while composing your ad. You can also upload your own designed ad matter in case of classified display.
To make your ad visually appealing you can choose Color, Background and Tick as enhancements to your ad.
Final step is to select the dates and make payments via Credit / Debit Card or Internet Banking to confirm your booking. Upon successful payment your will receive an invoice with all the details of the ad you have booked with us.
Choose from the list of Change of Name packages of Telegraph from the link here.
So visit the website to select the package of your choice and get your ad published in your desired cities.
Ideally the deadline for booking an ad is two days prior to the release date. Hence it is recommended that you book your ad beforehand for a smooth release. To know more about the deadline you can look at the calendar during the ad booking process.
Change of Name ad is one of the most popular forms of newspaper advertisements avalable.To gain wider coverage and reach, Telegraph is the best choice. It is the Number 1 newspaper in the country with a whopping 1.5 million readership base.
Now to get relevant and positive responses from your Telegraph Change of Name ad, it is important that your ad matter contains all the relevant details.
By following these easy steps you can easily compose your Change of Name ad in Telegraph:
- Use of Abbreviations- Use abbreviations to cut down the number of words to reduce the cost.
- Contact Details- Double check your contact details in the ad matter to ensure positive responses.
- Sub Category- Fill in appropriate sub category carefully to get your ad published under specific headings.
- Enhancement Option- Use enhancement options like color, background, tick to make your ad more engaging. Remember enhancement options comes with an extra cost.
Prior booking- Kindly make sure to book your ad two days prior to the release date for a timely release of your ad.
Q. I need to get my name corrected for my passport, how do I book an ad for the same in Telegraph and Ei Somoy and what documents you need?
Q. How to book change of name adverts in the Telegraph and what are the payment options available for it?
Q. I want to place name change Ad for my passport.What is the booking procedure for The Telegraph and what documents are required
Why place Change of Name Ad in Telegraph Newspaper ?
WHY PLACE Change of Name AD IN Telegraph NEWSPAPER ?
We often heard or witnessed that Name Change is the most commonly used category under classified ads. . But did this question ever hit your mind that why is this so ?
- This is because the procedure of Changing name does not get’s completed unless the ad is there on any newspaper. If you are searching for a place which can help you book your name change ad in The Telegraph in a hassle-free way, releaseMyAd is you destination.
- Since 2009, releaseMyAd has been running efficiently intending to gratify the advertisers with an amazing experience of booking the ad for newspapers online, from the comfort of wherever they are.
- releaseMyAd can also provide you with the most effective 3-step ad booking solution.
- releaseMyAd.com is authorized by Telegraph to enable you to book & release your ads under any category online.
- We do not charge any extra booking charges or commission for booking your classified Name Change ad in The Telegraph via us.
- You can also track the status of your ad booking order & payment status with the help of your Ad Id until it is printed.
The Two formats for booking The Telegraph Classified ad for your Change of Name are :
- Classified Text - Classified Text Ad is the most cost-effective form of advertising in any Newspaper. The Ad appears in the classified section in the standard running text format. Rate is charged per Character basis. Generally this is not chosen for Obituary and Remembrance ad, as it does not allow any incorporation of pictures.
- Classified Display - Classified Display Ad is more visually appealing than classified text ads. Here customized font, color, logo or image can be added to make the ad visually more effective for the target readers. These ads are charged on the basis of per sq.cm.
But Generally Name Change ads are placed in Classified Text format by the advertisers, often with special enhancements(Which costs a certain % extra) like Box, Ticks, Background colour boxes etc.
Telegraph is circulated around the following locations :
How To Compose Your Change of Name Ad In Telegraph To Get Maximum Response ?
HOW TO BOOK Change of Name AD IN Telegraph NEWSPAPER ?
Do you want to know The Telegraph change of name ad booking procedure ?
Here it is for you :
- Click on https://telegraph.releasemyad.com/rates/change-of-name
- Select Ad type for your Telegraph name change ad and choose the edition/Change-of-name of publication.
- After Proceeding, Choose your language and compose your ad, with the assistance of the samples given (If needed).
- Provide your contact number and proceed to Step 3.
- Select your preferred dates, Create your account and make payments to get instant confirmation of your ad booking.
Incase of any more query, Contact releaseMyAd executives by calling 9830629298. Our highly experienced executives are there to help you. Or you can directly chat with us by clicking on the Live Chat option or Chat with Expert option.
Having the correct name in all our legal documents is of immense importance. One of the most commonly advertised classified ads in newspapers daily is the Change of name advertisements. Still, people often face a lot of hassles while placing their ads. But releaseMyAd is here to make sure that you don’t face the same while booking for yours through us.
Document required to place a Name Change ads in The Telegraph Newspaper :
For your Telegraph name change ad booking you will have to provide a properly stamped Affidavit which is not more than 6-month-old. While booking the ad you will have to upload a scanned copy of the Affidavit. Remember that the Affidavit should mention your exact reason behind changing your name along with both of your old and new names mentioned. For getting your Affidavit legally stamped by the concerned court authorities, you will be needed to submit your Photo Id Proof to the court authorities, Which will prove that you are an Indian citizen.
As releaseMyAd has decided to be with you as a constant guide throughout the advertising procedure, it provides you some ad matter composing tips and ready samples to guide you in making your ad effective. While booking the ad, you can get those in step 2 during composing your ad matter.
The Change of Name advertisements in The Telegraph newspaper get’s published all the days in a week and the booking deadline is 2days prior the publishing date.
Some of the ready samples are :
I, (Old Name) S/O (Father's Name) born on (Date of Birth) residing at (Full Address), have changed my name to (New Name) vide affidavit dated (Affidavit date) at (Place)
I (your old name) S/O or D/O or W/O (fathers name or husbands name) R/O of (your home address) shall henceforth be known as (your new name) affidavit no (XXXXXX) sworn before notary (notary name) dated (date).
I, (Old Name) S/O (Father's Name) born on (Date of Birth) residing at (Full Address), have changed my name to (New Name) vide affidavit dated (Affidavit date) at (Place).