- Online Newspaper Ad Booking
- Lowest Ad Rates
- Save Upto 50% via Discount Packages
- Instant Confirmation & Release
Select the location where you would like to advertise.
SELECT AD TYPE
Select A Discount Package:
Kolkata (Ananda Bazar Patrika + The Telegraph same day release) - Get flat 10% discount on combined booking
Rs.2,760/ 120 Chars
Rs.2,760 / 120 Chars
Frequently Asked QuestionsVIEW ALL
Obituary ads in Telegraph can be booked under Classified Text & Classified Display format.
Classified Text ads in Telegraph are run on lines whereas Classified display ads appear in smaller width sizes in the classified columns.
Hence it is recommended to book your ad two days prior to the release date to ensure a smooth booking process.
Follow these series of steps to book your Obituary ad in Telegraph
Begin your ad booking process by selecting the newspaper and category as & Obituary respectively.
Select your desired Ad Format.
The next important step is to select from a range of discounted package.
You will then be directed to the ‘Compose Ad’ page wherein you need to select your preferred Sub Category and Preferences of your choice. Compose your ad by filling in specific requirements like physical traits, personal information & economic and family background you are looking for your prospective match in the ad content. Do not forget to mention your own educational & professional background along with the contact info while composing your ad. You can also upload your own designed ad matter in case of classified display.
To make your ad visually appealing you can choose Color, Background and Tick as enhancements to your ad.
Final step is to select the dates and make payments via Credit / Debit Card or Internet Banking to confirm your booking. Upon successful payment your will receive an invoice with all the details of the ad you have booked with us.
Choose from the list of Obituary packages of Telegraph from the link here.
So visit the website to select the package of your choice and get your ad published in your desired cities.
Ideally the deadline for booking an ad is two days prior to the release date. Hence it is recommended that you book your ad beforehand for a smooth release. To know more about the deadline you can look at the calendar during the ad booking process.
Obituary ad is one of the most popular forms of newspaper advertisements avalable.To gain wider coverage and reach, Telegraph is the best choice. It is the Number 1 newspaper in the country with a whopping 1.5 million readership base.
Now to get relevant and positive responses from your Telegraph Obituary ad, it is important that your ad matter contains all the relevant details.
By following these easy steps you can easily compose your Obituary ad in Telegraph:
- Use of Abbreviations- Use abbreviations to cut down the number of words to reduce the cost.
- Contact Details- Double check your contact details in the ad matter to ensure positive responses.
- Sub Category- Fill in appropriate sub category carefully to get your ad published under specific headings.
- Enhancement Option- Use enhancement options like color, background, tick to make your ad more engaging. Remember enhancement options comes with an extra cost.
Prior booking- Kindly make sure to book your ad two days prior to the release date for a timely release of your ad.
Why place Obituary Ad in Telegraph Newspaper ?
WHY PLACE Obituary AD IN Telegraph NEWSPAPER ?
If you have lost someone you loved, it is needless to say that your loss is grave. It is difficult to get over this situation and move ahead the same way. At a time when you lose someone close to you, it's hard to concentrate on other matters such as informing relatives and friends, especially in India where every event starts and ends with numbers of rituals. In such a difficult time, we surely don't want you to burden yourself with the work of finding the apt platform to book your Obituary ad in The Telegraph Newspaper. Thus, choose releaseMyAd to book the ad instantly and in a hassle-free way.
Since 2009, releaseMyAd has served more than 3,25,000 happy customers and made their ad making easy by enabling online ad booking and amazing customer service. Through releaseMyAd, you can instantly book the ad and get the confirmation. You can also track your ad till until it appears in the paper.
To place an Obituary Ad you will be required to be ready with few documents :
- The Death Certificate of the deceased or a Doctors Note.
- Cremation Slip or Burial Certificate.
releaseMyAd provides you with demo templates which you can use for designing your ad. You can directly compose your ad matter using the templates provided. Obituary ads are generally booked in Classified display format where you can also place the picture of your beloved whom you have lost. We have few composing tips for you, following which can result in you to put up the ad correctly. They are:
- The name mentioned is correct, as in Death Certificate
- The date of birth and date of the demise matches the supporting documents.
- You can also mention memorial or funeral information and post-event (e.g. Memorial service venue, date and time) information.
- The advertisers are generally advised to put a passport size clear photograph of the person in the design.
Telegraph is circulated around the following locations :
How To Compose Your Obituary Ad In Telegraph To Get Maximum Response ?
HOW TO BOOK Obituary AD IN Telegraph NEWSPAPER ?
releaseMyAd’s ad booking process is easy and hassle-free that can be done in a few simple steps :
- Click https://telegraph.releasemyad.com/rates/obituary
- Click on your Obituary edition or opt for the discounted packages of your choice.
- After reaching Step 1, proceed to compose or upload your ad.
- Now select whether you want to compose the ad or you want to upload the design of the ad in case you already have it. Incase of composing an ad, you will be provided with templates to choose from. You can choose one, choose your preferred size and start typing your matter directly.
- Select dates, upload your required documents, create your account or log in if you have one already and make payments to get instant confirmation of your ad booking.
If you are still having any queries, our well-experienced executives are there to help you. Reach out to them by calling releaseMyAd at 9830629298. You can also call us in case you want us to book the ad for you. We have another option for you in case you want to communicate with us, you can click on the Live Chat Option or the Chat With Expert Option if you want to have a chat with our executives.
releaseMyAd understands what you are going through but it’s time for you to get up, be strong and move on. Take smart steps and go ahead. Don’t let your sadness consume you. Start with booking the ad for your loved ones. releasemyAd promise you to be by your side and let you do it in the easiest way. Remember that sharing makes things easier. Share your grief with us and let us help you in moving on smartly keeping your beloved one in your mind with all the memories you have.
Obituary Ads Archive
Sample Ads For Telegraph Obituary :
|Obituary - Mourning - (Name) left for (His/Her) heavenly abode on (Date) at (Location). He will be deeply remembered for his ________. He is mourned by his (Names of Family Members/ Friends/ Relatives).|
|Obituary - Prayer - (Name), (son/daughter) of Late. (Name) of (Location) breathed his last in (Location) after a brief illness on (Day) (Date). (He/She) was (Age). May God grant peace to (his/her) soul.|
|Obituary - Chautha - (Name) Born: (Date) Died: (Date) Loving (Relationship) left for (His/Her) heavenly abode on (Date) at (Location). Chautha will be held at (Place), (Location/ Address), on (Date) at (Time). Family & Friends.|
|Obituary - Shradh - (Name), resident of (Address), passed away peacefully on (Day), (Date), (Year). His 'Shradh' Ceremony will be held at (Place) - (Location), (Address) on (Day), (Date) from (Time). Mourned by (Names) and other Family Members.|
Ad Composing Tips :