- Online Newspaper Ad Booking
- Lowest Ad Rates
- Save Upto 50% via Discount Packages
- Instant Confirmation & Release
Select Your Lost and Found Newspaper Ad Type:
SELECT AD TYPE
Frequently Asked QuestionsVIEW ALL
Lost and Found ads in Telegraph can be booked under Classified Text & Classified Display format.
Classified Text ads in Telegraph are run on lines whereas Classified display ads appear in smaller width sizes in the classified columns.
Hence it is recommended to book your ad two days prior to the release date to ensure a smooth booking process.
Follow these series of steps to book your Lost and Found ad in Telegraph
Begin your ad booking process by selecting the newspaper and category as & Lost and Found respectively.
Select your desired Ad Format.
The next important step is to select from a range of discounted package.
You will then be directed to the ‘Compose Ad’ page wherein you need to select your preferred Sub Category and Preferences of your choice. Compose your ad by filling in specific requirements like physical traits, personal information & economic and family background you are looking for your prospective match in the ad content. Do not forget to mention your own educational & professional background along with the contact info while composing your ad. You can also upload your own designed ad matter in case of classified display.
To make your ad visually appealing you can choose Color, Background and Tick as enhancements to your ad.
Final step is to select the dates and make payments via Credit / Debit Card or Internet Banking to confirm your booking. Upon successful payment your will receive an invoice with all the details of the ad you have booked with us.
Choose from the list of Lost and Found packages of Telegraph from the link here.
So visit the website to select the package of your choice and get your ad published in your desired cities.
Ideally the deadline for booking an ad is two days prior to the release date. Hence it is recommended that you book your ad beforehand for a smooth release. To know more about the deadline you can look at the calendar during the ad booking process.
Lost and Found ad is one of the most popular forms of newspaper advertisements avalable.To gain wider coverage and reach, Telegraph is the best choice. It is the Number 1 newspaper in the country with a whopping 1.5 million readership base.
Now to get relevant and positive responses from your Telegraph Lost and Found ad, it is important that your ad matter contains all the relevant details.
By following these easy steps you can easily compose your Lost and Found ad in Telegraph:
- Use of Abbreviations- Use abbreviations to cut down the number of words to reduce the cost.
- Contact Details- Double check your contact details in the ad matter to ensure positive responses.
- Sub Category- Fill in appropriate sub category carefully to get your ad published under specific headings.
- Enhancement Option- Use enhancement options like color, background, tick to make your ad more engaging. Remember enhancement options comes with an extra cost.
Prior booking- Kindly make sure to book your ad two days prior to the release date for a timely release of your ad.
Why place Lost and Found Ad in Telegraph Newspaper ?
WHY PLACE Lost and Found AD IN Telegraph NEWSPAPER ?
Have you lost one of your very important documents and now you want to place an ad in the newspaper but not being able to decide the most suitable newspaper for you ?
This is the time when with a shaken upset mind people start to panic. Don’t let it misguide you towards wrong decisions, don’t let it consume you. If you want the ad to be published in a English Language newspaper that covers East and North-East locations of India, book Lost and Found ads in The Telegraph, through releaseMyAd.
Additional Advantages of Booking Classified Lost and Found adverts in Telegraph through releaseMyAd:
- releaseMyAd.com is authorized by Telegraph to enable you to book & release your ads under any category, online
- We do not charge any extra booking charges or commission for booking your classified Announcement ad in Telegraph via us
- You can also track the status of your ad booking order & payment status with the help of your Ad Id until it is printed
- Through us you can make the payment for your ad only according to your convenience as we offer both online and offline payment options which include Credit/Debit Cards, Net Banking, Cash Deposit, Cash Transfer, Cash Collection, Demand Draft or Cheque Deposits.
Telegraph is circulated around the following locations :
How To Compose Your Lost and Found Ad In Telegraph To Get Maximum Response ?
HOW TO BOOK Lost and Found AD IN Telegraph NEWSPAPER ?
Get a Glimpse of the Telegraph Lost and Found Classified Ad Rates by following the procedure below:
- Choose one ad format type, among Classified text and classified display.
- Select your edition of publication, also you can select any of the discount ad packages of your choice.
- Compose the ad with the help of samples and composing tips provided.
- Select the dates, create your account or log in if you already have an existing account and make payments online or offline to get an instant confirmation.
Lost And Found ad booking has become less time consuming with releaseMyAd, as it gives you the facility to book the ad online but to book you The Telegraph Lost And Found ad you need to get the FIR done first which is not more than 6 months old. To book your Hindu Lost and Found Advertisement, you have to have an FIR first. To file the FIR complaint you need to visit the local police station. Your FIR must be having the proper stamp of the police station authorities. For states like Mumbai, Pune, Delhi, Chennai, and Hyderabad, you can file the FIR complaint online by visiting the website of the state Police Department. If you already have an FIR complaint filed, the FIR has to be less than 6-months-old for you to be eligible to place the ad.
releaseMyAd values your concern for booking the advertisement for your lost document and that is why it is there to provide you a proper guide how you can make your ad effective by composing it rightly. Here are some composing tips for you:
- Mention the details of the item which is lost.
- You can also mention the locality where you have lost your item.
- Mention proper address or phone no in case if the item is found & could be returned.
Also, Here are some ad samples for you which you can edit accordingly (Based on some of the best composed ads):
- Lost Identity Proof
LOST my (Lost Item/ Person) around (Location) on (Date/Time). If (Found/Seen) Please contact: 0000000000.
- Land deed missing
This is to bring to your kind notice that, (Name), s/o (Name) Address: (Address), our Land Deed is Missing (from/since) (Date). If found kindly return to the above address.
- Lost Certificate
I (Name) have lost my Original Pass Certificate of HS year (Year) Roll no. ABC/12345 Matric Board. If Found Please Contact: 0000000000.
Incase you are facing any problem booking the ad or have any queries booking the ad, do not hesitate to call our executives at 9830629298. Our highly experienced executives are always there to help you, to book your ad, with a goal of letting you have a hassle-free experience.
Or you can also have a chat with us by clicking on the Live Chat option or Chat with Expert option.
Remember that you can get your lost document back by putting the ad or you can also require the FIR and the Advertisement copy to get another copy of your Lost Document, So keep both of it with extreme care for future requirements.