- Online Newspaper Ad Booking
- Lowest Ad Rates
- Save Upto 50% via Discount Packages
- Instant Confirmation & Release
Select Your Public Notice Newspaper Ad Type:
SELECT AD TYPE
Frequently Asked QuestionsVIEW ALL
Public Notice ads in Telegraph can be booked under Classified Text & Classified Display format.
Classified Text ads in Telegraph are run on lines whereas Classified display ads appear in smaller width sizes in the classified columns.
Hence it is recommended to book your ad two days prior to the release date to ensure a smooth booking process.
Follow these series of steps to book your Public Notice ad in Telegraph
Begin your ad booking process by selecting the newspaper and category as & Public Notice respectively.
Select your desired Ad Format.
The next important step is to select from a range of discounted package.
You will then be directed to the ‘Compose Ad’ page wherein you need to select your preferred Sub Category and Preferences of your choice. Compose your ad by filling in specific requirements like physical traits, personal information & economic and family background you are looking for your prospective match in the ad content. Do not forget to mention your own educational & professional background along with the contact info while composing your ad. You can also upload your own designed ad matter in case of classified display.
To make your ad visually appealing you can choose Color, Background and Tick as enhancements to your ad.
Final step is to select the dates and make payments via Credit / Debit Card or Internet Banking to confirm your booking. Upon successful payment your will receive an invoice with all the details of the ad you have booked with us.
Choose from the list of Public Notice packages of Telegraph from the link here.
So visit the website to select the package of your choice and get your ad published in your desired cities.
Ideally the deadline for booking an ad is two days prior to the release date. Hence it is recommended that you book your ad beforehand for a smooth release. To know more about the deadline you can look at the calendar during the ad booking process.
Public Notice ad is one of the most popular forms of newspaper advertisements avalable.To gain wider coverage and reach, Telegraph is the best choice. It is the Number 1 newspaper in the country with a whopping 1.5 million readership base.
Now to get relevant and positive responses from your Telegraph Public Notice ad, it is important that your ad matter contains all the relevant details.
By following these easy steps you can easily compose your Public Notice ad in Telegraph:
- Use of Abbreviations- Use abbreviations to cut down the number of words to reduce the cost.
- Contact Details- Double check your contact details in the ad matter to ensure positive responses.
- Sub Category- Fill in appropriate sub category carefully to get your ad published under specific headings.
- Enhancement Option- Use enhancement options like color, background, tick to make your ad more engaging. Remember enhancement options comes with an extra cost.
Prior booking- Kindly make sure to book your ad two days prior to the release date for a timely release of your ad.
Q. I am from Siliguri. I have lost some important documents from my company. I want to advertise in the Telegraph. pls, help me.
Why place Public Notice Ad in Telegraph Newspaper ?
WHY PLACE Public Notice AD IN Telegraph NEWSPAPER ?
In this era when the internet has become the boon and the most opted solution, with the advent of releaseMyAd it has become easier to book any kind of advertisement including Public Notice Ads. Public Notice ads are often placed by the extreme professionals who undergo some legal procedure and want to inform their audience about it. Sometimes it is also placed by individuals with the same motto. releaseMyAd has served all of them, since 2009. Advertisers got introduced to an amazing solution of booking ad online saving their money and time.
Booking a Telegraph Public Notice ad requires you to provide a few supporting documents to Publication House. The documents list for different cases are given below :
- Housing Society: In the scan copy of society letterhead ad matter should be written & it should be duly signed & stamped.
- Tender Notice: Scan copy of Photo Id Proof is required.
- General Public Notice: Required a scanned copy of lawyer letterhead in which ad matter should be written & it should be duly signed & stamped (accompanied with a letter from the client, authorizing the lawyer to publish the ad on his/ her behalf).
Company Documents Misplaced/ Missing: Requires a scan copy of FIR & it should not be more than 6 months old.
Your ad booking under Public Notice category is more easy right now because releaseMyAd is dedicatedly ready to provide you entire guidance from composing it to getting it printed in paper. Thus, we provide you with some samples which you can get on our website while booking.
Public Notice ads are generally booked in Classified display format. It has different options of sizes. They are:
- Single column ad (Fixed width - 2.8cm)
- Double column ad (Fixed width - 5.8cm)
- Triple column ad (Fixed Width - 8.8cm)
- Multi column ad (Fixed Width - 11.8cm)
Telegraph is circulated around the following locations :
How To Compose Your Public Notice Ad In Telegraph To Get Maximum Response ?
HOW TO BOOK Public Notice AD IN Telegraph NEWSPAPER ?
releaseMyAd also gives you the benefit of booking Telegraph Public Notice Ads in a few easy steps. Do you want to know the steps?
Here it is :
- Click https://telegraph.releasemyad.com/rates/public-notice
- Chosse Ad Type , Classified Text or Classified Display
- Select your Public-notice edition or the discounted package of your choice and proceed.
- After reaching Step 1, click on the book to proceed to compose or upload your ad.
- Now select whether you want to compose the ad or you want to upload the design of the ad in case you already have it. Incase of composing an ad you will be provided with templates to choose from.
- You can choose one, choose your preferred size and start typing your matter directly.
- Select dates, upload your required documents, create your account or log in if you have one already and make payments to get an instant confirmation of your ad booking.
If you are still having any queries, our well-experienced executives are there to help you. Reach out to them by calling releaseMyAd at 9830629298, or you can also live chat with us by clicking on Live Chat option or Chat With An Expert option.
releaseMyAd is the final and most beneficial stop for your ad booking. We value your money thus we being an authorised partner of The Telegraph for online advertisement space booking, do not charge any extra commission for providing you the hassle-free service. At the same time you get the privilege to book the ad online from the comfort of wherever you are. Now it will really not matter whether you are an urgent meeting or in a family function, you can book your ad anytime.
Thus do not delay, book Public Notice ad now in The Telegraph Newspaper to enjoy additional discount packages.