Select Your Retail Newspaper Ad Type:
SELECT AD TYPE
Select A Discount Package:
T2 - Whats On
per 115 Chars
Frequently Asked Questions
Retail ads in Telegraph can be booked under Classified Text & Classified Display format.
Classified Text ads in Telegraph are run on lines whereas Classified display ads appear in smaller width sizes in the classified columns.
Hence it is recommended to book your ad two days prior to the release date to ensure a smooth booking process.
Follow these series of steps to book your Retail ad in Telegraph
Begin your ad booking process by selecting the newspaper and category as & Retail respectively.
Select your desired Ad Format.
The next important step is to select from a range of discounted package.
You will then be directed to the ‘Compose Ad’ page wherein you need to select your preferred Sub Category and Preferences of your choice. Compose your ad by filling in specific requirements like physical traits, personal information & economic and family background you are looking for your prospective match in the ad content. Do not forget to mention your own educational & professional background along with the contact info while composing your ad. You can also upload your own designed ad matter in case of classified display.
To make your ad visually appealing you can choose Color, Background and Tick as enhancements to your ad.
Final step is to select the dates and make payments via Credit / Debit Card or Internet Banking to confirm your booking. Upon successful payment your will receive an invoice with all the details of the ad you have booked with us.
Choose from the list of Retail packages of Telegraph from the link here.
So visit the website to select the package of your choice and get your ad published in your desired cities.
Ideally the deadline for booking an ad is two days prior to the release date. Hence it is recommended that you book your ad beforehand for a smooth release. To know more about the deadline you can look at the calendar during the ad booking process.
Retail ad is one of the most popular forms of newspaper advertisements avalable.To gain wider coverage and reach, Telegraph is the best choice. It is the Number 1 newspaper in the country with a whopping 1.5 million readership base.
Now to get relevant and positive responses from your Telegraph Retail ad, it is important that your ad matter contains all the relevant details.
By following these easy steps you can easily compose your Retail ad in Telegraph:
- Use of Abbreviations- Use abbreviations to cut down the number of words to reduce the cost.
- Contact Details- Double check your contact details in the ad matter to ensure positive responses.
- Sub Category- Fill in appropriate sub category carefully to get your ad published under specific headings.
- Enhancement Option- Use enhancement options like color, background, tick to make your ad more engaging. Remember enhancement options comes with an extra cost.
Prior booking- Kindly make sure to book your ad two days prior to the release date for a timely release of your ad.
Why place Retail Ad in Telegraph Newspaper ?
Composing and publishing retail ads in your favourite or preferred regional as well as national newspapers have been simplified into taking just 3 easy steps:
- Ad type selection is your first step towards booking an ad in a newspaper of your choice. This selection takes you to the page where you can select your category as Retail and you can further categorise your ad to reach out to a specific locality or a specific target area by selecting from a range of sub categories which include headings like Commercial, Home, Wedding Related etc.
- The responses you receive depend mostly on the composition of your ad. Composition of a retail classified ad is easy but it can also be creative and catchy. Type your text and you can use colour highlights, screen borders and other enhancements which have been assimilated on ReleaseMyAd to make your newspaper ad booking experience fun and memorable.
- Towards the end all you have to do in order to receive an instant confirmation with all your booking details via email, is to select the release dates and clear all your payments via our secure online (Credit/Debit Cards & Net Banking) or offline (Demand Draft, Cheque and Cash Collection) payment mediums.
Telegraph is circulated around the following locations :
How To Compose Your Retail Ad In Telegraph To Get Maximum Response ?
Retail advertisements in newspapers are an effective way to inform the public about the brand and to entice potential customers. Here is why you should book your retail ads in newspapers:
Builds Product and Brand Awareness
- Retail advertisements in newspapers inform the public about a company and its products. These advertisements help to create awareness about the brand.
- Retail advertisements contain information about a company’s products as well as sales promotions, discounts and other special offers. These advertisements therefore help to entice customers to make purchases.
- As retail advertisements serve to inform and spread knowledge about a brand and its product offerings, it helps to form a favourable impression of the brand in the minds of customers.
Creates Brand Recall
- Retail advertisements are a time-tested way to make potential customers knowledgeable and informed about a brand, which helps to generate awareness and create brand recall.
Wide Reach of Newspapers
- In India, newspapers are read by a large number of people in cities and villages across the country. Newspapers are read by people from all walks of life.